2017 has been very good to me. This year I have been surer of my own convictions and allowed myself to withdraw from University. I was due to start in September but to be frank, I didn’t know if my choices were what I wanted to do with my life. I was just doing what was expected of me. I also moved in with my partner Joel, who is warm, kind and beautiful inside and out. I feel stronger and healthier and I feel loved and accepted by my friends and my partner.
In 2018 I want to take it even further.
- I want to be kind.
- I want to give blood. I have just scheduled my very first appointment!
- I want to learn to do my job better and support young people in college.
- I want to devote time to my passions, including blogging, bird ringing and reading.
- I want to develop life skills, like learning to drive.
- I want to save money for a house.
Let me know what your new year’s resolutions are in the comments! Do we have any in common?